Thursday, September 23, 2010

Belly Pics- Almost 21 weeks


So if you are scared of bare belly pics, this post is not for you. I have family far away who does not get to see me and my growing belly. So my parents and fam wanted me to post these pics....which will be fun for me to see later too. It is not like I am sexy right now anyway!
But I am almost 21 weeks...gaining weight in my tummy and everywhere else. My butt and legs are now joined as one. I have no definition between the two. My waist is about 32 inches and should get to be about 38-39 like my other kids.
We did find out it was a boy the other day, so that is exciting, but now I feel like the rest of the pregnancy is going to creep by too slowly. But I guess we do have the holidays coming up which keeps me busy and keeps my mind off the forever 19 more weeks. I am also noticing that it is getting harder to get out of bed, get off the couch, and bend over. So I am also a little more mean with my kids because I am always cleaning up after them...having to pick stuff up off the floor which is so hard, and clean up their messes on the floor after meals, which is hard too. So I am trying to be patient.
Oh and you have to love the cold sore on my lip. This last 3 weeks has been rough for me ....Yes I am going to complain right now, so feel bad for me.......Not only am I prego, which I did on purpose, but I have had the worst allergies the last 3 weeks so sleeping has been terrible. I have also had this ugly cold sore for the last week and I just barely got over a stiff neck. So this last 3 weeks has not been my favorite. I have never wished for cold weather, but I am excited now...ready for these allergies to go away and ready to wear long sleeve stuff and pants to hide my growing fatness. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

no fatness. you are the skinniest, cutest pregnant women I have seen. You loose your baby weight so fast too (I'm jealous) Plus as cute of kids as what you guys have, I think I would keep trying for another girl : ) you look adorable jen

Thompson Family said...

Do you know how many pics we took. Digital cameras are amazing. I get to choose the pics I post. And my body is really scary naked. Anyways, thanks! Your sweet.

Toph and Brittany said...

Cute shirt! You look so cute. I don't even dare to put my pregnancy pics up. I have all of the sexy back fat and everything!

The Olsen Family said...

Congrats on a new baby boy! I wish my belly looked that great prego!! You always look so cute pregnant!