Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family Night in Wellsville


We got invited by some friends to go and enjoy the Redneck Waterslides in Wellsville for Family Night. We all just brought a bunch of pizzas and drinks, ate a quick dinner, let the kids and the adults slide for a couple of hours and then we finished the night around the campfire warming up. The kids loved it and so did the adults.
It was the craziest waterslide I have ever seen. I was a little nervous for my kids because I have heard that alot of people get hurt on these slides. But I guess it is when the kids start rough housing and going down in trains, etc.....which people actually did, but no one got hurt. I could not believe how brave Corey and Cade were. It amazed me. There was a big slide and a smaller slide. They all started out on the smaller slide and then made it over to the bigger slide. Matt took Casen over on the smaller slide, but Corey and Cade loved the big slide. They went as many times as they could until they were too cold. There were about 5-6 families there and all the adults were loving it too. It was so fun to watch. I didn't get to go cause I am prego and did not want to take the chance of getting hurt. Maybe next year. It did look fun, but I think I would enjoy it more on a HOT, HOT, Day. I hate being cold and everyone looked pretty cold....that water splashes in your face the whole way down. It was a fun night and I am sure the kids will be talking about it forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: