Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Kiddos are Growing up TOOOO Fast


My kiddos are growing up and I am sad. Casen is crawling all over the place now! Matt had to finally make and install our "Fancy Baby Gate" for the stairs. And he crawls like a little stink bug with his butt in the air because the tile starts to bug his knees. He is so cute. He is still my petite little guy. He is still not gaining weight. So I pretty much had to stop breast-feeding and feed him all formula, because my breast milk is Skim milk. So I am sad because I am so not ready to stop that. He is only 8 months. And I can tell he is not ready either. I still breastfeed about once a day, because I do not want to give it up completely. He is so fun. So happy. He is a great camper. He sleeps better camping than he does at home! And he is always smiling. Really a great baby!
And Cade got a new bike because his other one was too small. He is growing too. His feet, I swear grow every day. So he is getting use to his new bike! And he starts his last year of pre-school tomorrow! YEAH! Finally. He is bored without Corey and needs something to fill some of his time!


































No comments: