Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memorial Day at Grandpa's in Wellsville


So yesterday was fun at grandpa's house. Becca came and so did the B Allan Family which made it more enjoyable for Matt and me. The kids love to have Becca around and I love my Uncle Brett and his family. They are so fun and easy to talk to and be around. My kids always enjoy the parade every year. In fact, yesterday, Casen woke up at 6:15 AM and I was so bugged. Well my other kids woke up at 7 Am because they were so excited about the parade. But the parade was not till 10:00 AM. I was so bugged.
But we made the best of the day, went to the parade, took Cade over to the Indian/Settler battle, ate some lunch, and talked to some relatives. Cade was loving the "SHAM BATTLE." I was bored like every year, but he was loving it. It is a little play they put on, but they get all decked out. CRAZY people in Wellsville! No it was fun to see gramps and the family!
Then Becca just hung out and we had a little BBQ dinner and watched a few movie in the theatre room. Becca loved the theatre room. This was her first time seeing our basement and she loved it.
Now today I am in "Get out of Vacation Mode" and I am not doing well. I am so tired and not wanting to do anything! And this morning, I could tell it was colder than normal, and I got a little sad knowing summer is coming to and end and fall/winter is around the corner. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, but WINTER LAGS with young ones.























































































































































No comments: