Monday, September 28, 2009

Loosing her 1st Tooth

So, not the most flattering pics, but we were trying to show off her new hole in her mouth. Corey has had a loose tooth for about 1 month or so and has been wiggling it every day and bugging me about it. A few times, I have tried to help her get it out, but she is such a chicken, that I quit helping her. I told her to quit being such a "chicken mouse" and just pull the darn thing out. It kinda got annoying. So I just gave up and figured it would fall out eventually. Well one day last week, she went over to her cousins house and their mom, Corey's aunt, is a dental hygenist. So of course, Corey, too afraid to tell her no, let her pull it out. She was so EXCITED when she ran home and showed me. And I was so EXCITED that it was finally out. I had no hurt feelings that someone else pulled it out. I was just glad it was out and I would not have to hear about it anymore.

Than came the tricky part, the TOOTH FAIRY! Matt was out of town that weekend on Father/Sons Outing, so she was bummed that he was not here in the morning to share her excitement. I let her sleep in my bed that night, since Matt was camping. So she put it under the pillow in my bed. Along with her tooth, she put a note asking the tooth fairy for a picture of herself, since the cousins got a picture of the tooth fairy and $1,under their pillow, for their teeth. I am sure the tooth fairy was up until 1 AM, searching her data base of pictures of herself. She must have been warn out the next day. Well sure enough her tooth was gone the next morning and a cute picture of the tooth fairy and $1 was under her pillow.

We are so glad that the first one is out, because "ALL HER FRIENDS HAD LOST TEETH EXCEPT FOR HER AND IT WAS SO UNFAIR." Now she knows what it feels like and she won't be scared the next time around!
















No comments: