Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Snow

My kids always get excited for the first snow. I get excited too because it looks pretty, but then I remember that it usually means that WINTER IS HERE! Dang it!



The kids each made a snowman! Casen, Corey and Cade!




Casen kissing his snowman!



Crew is my little buddy when all the kids are at school. He is so funny and different than my other kids. He cracks me up with all his different faces and ideas! 




He loves trying all foods. He always tastes my protein shakes, so I decided to make him some chocolate shake in MOM'S COOL SHAKER CUP! He loved it! I thinks its just the cup he loves! He also likes oatmeal. So different than my other kids!


Also I am still doing crossfit and loving it and here is my new addition to my workout outfit. I get really cold and our gym is freezing in the morning. So I have been wearing my leg warmers. They really work and have been keeping me warm. Now I just need arm warmers. I actually think they are super cute too. So lets bring back the leg warmers! Love them!

No comments: