Monday, December 30, 2013

A Start to Some Holiday Fun!

Just some cute new PLANES jammies my little boys got!

Our family has some xmas traditions that we love and this is one of them. My kids love to make and decorate gingerbread houses. It is always a way bigger deal than I anticipate, but this year seemed easier. I think its because my older kids are getting bigger and are able to help a lot more. They turned out pretty cool! Crew was sick that night, so I was not able to help too much! I had to tend to Crew! But I helped the kids put the houses together and let them dry and then they got to decorate them. Always a fun tradition. We just have to keep Crew away from them after they are done, because he just wants to eat them all! 






Casen's House

Corey and Cade's House

No comments: