Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break- Fun Day in SLC

 The kids just have a few more days of spring break left and I knew Thursday was suppose to be a good sunny day, so we headed to SLC to do a few fun things! We first went to City Creek mall in Salt Lake. Corey had never been there before and wanted to see what the fuss was all about. We only stayed for about an hour or so. I don't love shopping with my kids, so we just walked around and looked at all the fountains. And we did look through the Disney Store too. They loved that! 

Then afterwards, we went and spent a few hours at Liberty Park in SLC. It is the biggest park and so pretty. I love it! And so did the kids! 

After that we went and got ice cream, close to Beccas house. We went to 31 Flavors Ice Cream. I use to work there as a kid in high school and I loved it! Crew ended up eating my ice cream cone because he was not a huge fan of his bubble gum ice cream that he ordered!

Then we went and checked out Becca's apartment for a bit and then headed to Sugarhouse park for a bit too! That is another cool park that we love! Em also met us there after work for awhile too! Becca and JR had to leave to go to dinner with friends, so Em headed with me and my kids to dinner. We ate at Dee's Restaurant, which is kind of like a Denny's! My kids got the biggest chocolate chip pancakes they have ever eaten and they were all really hungry! Then afterwards we called Papa, and sang the Dee's song with him over the phone. It was so funny! We drove Em back to her car and said good-bye. Then left to go home!
























No comments: