Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Caderman's Real Bday- the 18th


April 18th, a Thursday, was Cade's Real Bday. It was kinda gonna be a crazy day because we had alot going on, so we were going to do the FUN celebration Friday night. But we still did a little celebrating. 

We let Cade open up his gifts before school because we could not find a time that we would all be home together until like 9:00 at night, and Cade could not wait that long. So he got to open his gifts in the morning, which I am sure allowed him to have a super good day at school. Later that afternoon, I brought in donuts to his classroom. He loved that too and so did the kids. His teacher is so cute too and so nice about bringing in treats! She is this adorable little grandma. Love her! She doesn't mind messes! 

After school, we had to run to the orthodontist for Corey and we stopped on the way home and got some Panda Express for dinner, Cade's favorite. Then Corey had soccer practice and mom had a Futsol/indoor soccer game. I let the 3 older kids come with me because I felt a little guilty playing on Cade's bday, but I had committed to being there. They had fun watching me get my game on! Ha! Ha!

So when we got home, it was already 9:30 PM. We had some cupcakes and ice cream and had to do a little homework and hop in bed. We had a later night than usual, but it was a birthday, so we had to allow some fun! Can't believe Cade is 8.
















No comments: