Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fun Times with Aunty Em


My sister Em was in town this weekend or as the kids call her Auntie Em. She is so cute with the kids. I was so tired Sunday and so she let me take a nap and have 3 hours to myself while she played with the kids downstairs. And this is what they did.....they made a haunted house. It was so cute! They seriously spent like 3 hours doing all this. And don't forget this was all in the dark and there was Halloween Music playing. I had to turn the lights on to get a few pics. But it was cute! Matt, Casen, Crew and I went through the haunted house while they tried to scare us. What was really funny was that Casen helped build it, but he was so scared going thought it. He was grabbing onto my leg like he was going to get eaten by a monster. And Crew was freaking out too. Crew was even freaking out afterwards when we showed him that it was Cade and Corey. He did not like their make-up. Em sure is good to me and my kids. We love it when Em comes and visits.












1 comment: