Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Derby Time with Kiddos

 We decided to take the kids to the Demolition Derby. We have not done it in years because the last time we went, Cade was about 2 and he bawled through the whole thing because it was too loud. So we tried it again and it was a hit, except for the fact that my 18 month old kept running away from me. (He is not scared of anything and he does not care if I am with him or not. He will just go and explore the WORLD. Kinda annoying!)

Casen thought it was too loud at first and then he got use to it and loved it. Cade loved it too and so did Corey! The food was cheap too....just like a derby and rodeo should be. I love the derby's too, but Crew was wearing me out and I was already so sore from Crossfit (just started again that week), that I was exhausted by the time the night was over. Crew will be so much easier when he is like 3 or 4. Hopefully! It seems like he is just getting worse and worse. Little Stinker!

It was more of a truck derby, but my kids loved it. Corey and Casen even joined the dance competition with all the kids in the middle of the MUDDY ARENA! So glad they did not get too muddy. Kids were sliding in the mud in their clothes. Craziness! Cade did not want to go out and dance cause he had his new school shoes on and did not want to get them dirty! I thought it was a great decision! Fun Times!






No comments: