Monday, June 18, 2012

A Day at the Park/Logan Zoo

Been trying to get some exercise in everday this summer and if I don't get up early, I get to take my kids along with me. So I pushed the stroller with the two little boys in it and Corey and Cade rode their scooters and we did the Riverwalk along the Golf Course. Love that walk. We even stopped for lunges and sit-ups and such. It is fun! The kids love to say that they are Exercising. So cute!

So on the way back, we decided to go to the park and the Logan Zoo. It was so fun to watch Crew for the first time be really interested in the animals. He was so cute. And he loved that he could get out and walk around the whole zoo by himself. Most relaxing zoo I have ever been too.







The Awesome Peacock


Cutest little ducklings following their mommy!

Feeding the ducks!


No comments: