Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun Fathers Day Weekend

 

This past weekend was super fun. These pics are just of Crew getting to ride the lawn mower with dad. He loved it. It was cute!
 



This weekend was super fun though. Matt and I got to spend some time looking at road bikes for me. And we also got to go to the local pool for a few hours on Saturday. We actually talked dad into coming too. It was fun! It was alot easier having two adults there. I usually just take the kids by  myself. It was so cute to see him there relaxing and playing with the kids.

Then Sunday, we made Matt breakfast  for Fathers Day and let him open his presents before church . We just got him some tools and a camping table. Then after church we made him a nice meal and spent the day with him. It turned out to be a relaxing and nice day! I love Matt so much and am so grateful for him. And the kids sure love and appreciate their daddy too!



No comments: