Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend With The Boys

This weekend, Corey spent Friday night and Saturday with her twin cousins having a sleepover and attending a dance camp, so we decided we had to do something a little fun with the boys...mainly for Cade's sake because he was bored and sad. He really does not know what to do when Corey is gone for that long. He really misses her.

First we let the boys play outside for awhile because my kids have the worst case of Cabin Fever ever and we are just waiting for it to warm up. They love to be outside and are craving spring. Then we went out to eat at Cafe Rio and afterwards took the boys over to Sub Zero for some ice cream. And when we got home, Matt decided to take the boys out in the hot tub. And to top the night off, to make it a perfect night for Cade, after the kids bath, Cade got to have a sippy cup of chocolate milk, in bed, watching a movie and falling asleep.

It is really weird not having Corey around. It is a weird feeling to have only boys. I am not use to it. I love my Corey, but there was no whining and no fighting between Corey and Cade while she was gone. Cade was still teasing Casen and I had to break up the occassional fight there, but it was kind of a nice break. I need that one girl. I felt a little out of place being the only girl.

And I also included a few pics of Crew at 6-7 weeks. He sure is following in his brother Cade's footsteps...he is chunking right up. And these pics add like 10 lbs. too. So freakin funny! He is almost 12 lbs. already. I love it. Casen never gained weight, so it is such a relief that he is gaining.





































3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I can't believe how big he is. He's even starting to look more like Cade in the face. I really need a Crew fix!!!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten!! It is crazy how fast they grow! He is so cute, I can't wait to see him again.

Amy said...

Congratulations mom of four! Crew is oh so adorable! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how things were going with baby number 4! It looks like your kids love him so much. Isn't that the sweetest? I loved the baby stages the most with number four and I wanted to soak up every moment. Well, minus the no sleeping part. He is such a doll and i love his name, cheeks, and thick hair. Way to go! You have such a cute fam and I think you are amazing!