Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Pattys Day Fun

I usually don't do anything fun for St. Patricks Day, but Corey came home from school on this Leprechaun kick. So I decided to try and be a fun mom and do something creative. Since I am not creative, I found some ideas off of facebook, while I was checking my mail, at 10:00 PM, the night before. So I hurried and threw this together. A little leprechaun visited us and brought us breakfast....Lucky Charms and green milk. It was fun and the kids enjoyed it. They also did alot of fun stuff at school....little activities and parties. Teachers really are great to let the kids enjoy these days! And Corey was so excited because her Aunt Lynley made her the same dress as her twin cousins, so they could be triplets for the day. They all wore the same outfit and their hair the same way! She loved it!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! I was going to do something fun for Halle but I totally forgot it was St. Patrick's Day. All the days seem to blend together when all you have are little ones at home. :) Also you need to post new pics of Crew, I want to see how big he is getting!