Monday, March 21, 2011

Corey & Hip Hop

This weekend Corey did an awesome hip hop camp with her cousins. The dancers that taught the classes were awesome. They are teachers from LA who have choreographed alot of the celebrities. Corey learned 3 short dances and she did really good. I was very impressed with how well she learned them and how on count she was. They were the coolest dances she has ever learned. In fact, in her favorite dance, I would say that Corey was BUCK. (Isn't that what they say on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?) She really got into it. I enjoyed going and watching her performances. I was really side-tracked by the teachers dancing though cause they were so good. (I would post a video, but last time I tried that, it never worked after hours of trying. Not worth it. Just take my word for it.)

No comments: