Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun


November has NOT been too crazy of a month besides the kids going to school and their after school activities and trying to stay healthy for the holidays. But we have snuck a few fun things in there. We have learned how to make duct tape wallets, we have done a few fun Thanksgiving crafts, we have spent some family time in the hot tub, gone to the movies once, and found these cute SNOW HATS. The kids love them and I think they look so cute in them. So we did some modeling and took some pics in them.

I am kind of excited for the Thanksgiving break. I am not looking forward to my kids fighting all day, but I am excited for a short break from waking up early, carpooling to dance and other activities, and the whole regular day routine. Hopefully we can squeeze some fun things in there. Plus there is a craft fair in Logan that weekend and Corey has a dance performance I am excited to see.

And then Xmas will be here. And that is kind of sounding stressful to me. All the shopping, which I have started. And all the decorating...Em is going to come up and help me do that. And all the parties.....the ward one, which I am helping with and the family one which we have had at our house the past 2 years. But don't get me wrong. I am excited. I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I am just tired this year and it all sounds exhuasting. I will just have to take one day at at time. Love this time of year though...all the smells, the music, the TV shows, the parties, the excitement, the shopping, the food, and yes the weather. I like the weather in Dec. and Jan. and then by Feb. and March I am over it. Excited!



















No comments: