Friday, November 19, 2010

Jen's Yearly Crafts

Posted by PicasaSo every year, our church group has a craft night and it is really the only night I craft because they have everything there for you and they have someone there telling you how to do every step. And every year, I get overwhelmed because I sign up for too many things and can't get them done. I hate taking them home because it takes me to long to finish them. But anyway, here are my finished products. I made a picture clipboard thing. I do need to get an updated pic of our fam to put there. And my 2nd project was an Advent Calendar to count the days down to Christmas. I do have one more project that is sitting in my laundry room that has not been started yet. So I will show you that one when it is finished. It is a picture tree, that I am hoping to get done before my Xmas decorations go up. It was a fun night...a night to get away from the kids and enjoy some crafting, eating and snacking, and talking with the other neighborhood girls and moms. I look forward to it every year!

1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

I just got done with mine. Unfortunately, I am the one in charge and have to do all the prep work. It is a big job all by myself. Funny- we also made the countdown blocks. I have yet to do all mine. I was busy helping everyone else. Hopefully next week. I still have a Cub Scout Mtg at my house this Sunday and life that just slows the possibility of getting anything done. Those are super cute. I love the frame. Invite me next time. I would love to be on the other end of the activity and just enjoy doing them and talking to people.

Looking forward to seeing the picture tree. I love new ideas! Thanks for sharing