Friday, August 21, 2009

Trip to visit my Mom and Dad in CA.

We needed one last trip before Corey started school. So I took the kids to visit my parents in CA. Matt had to stay and work. I actually managed on the plane, with some help from a few friendly travelers. But we made it and had a great time!

We didnt' do any of the big amusement parks this time. We just wanted to relax and do the whole beach and pool thing, buy a few school clothes and play with grandma and grandpa and the cousins!

So we did that. We went out to eat a few times. Went to the beach twice. The kids loved that! Corey and Cade became way more daring in the water. I was so proud of them. Right before we left for CA., Matt was babysitting the kids and I came home and they were all watching JAWS. I was bugged because I knew we were going to be at the beach the following week, but they did OK.

We hung out with my sisters family alot because they live there now! We hung out for 3 days and did the beach thing with them. We also went and saw my cousins and all their kids. We have not done that in awhile! We went swimming and had a little BBQ! It was great to catch up! It was a little stressful because we had 11 kids swomming all under the age of 8. SCARY!

We went to a movie, went minature golfing for the first time with PAPA! And we got to just hang out and play with the cousins and talk with my sisters and my mom and dad and brother. I loved it. We also did a little school shopping!

It was really hard to leave again this time. Casen was so cute with my parents and everyone kept saying what a happy and good baby he is. He really was great! He had a double ear infection before we left and I did not hear a peep from him. He is really the best baby ever. Cade is a major tease withe everyone and Corey did have some bowel issues and still is. We are trying to work that out. What it all comes down to is OUR FAMILY NEEDS TO EAT MORE HEALTHY!

But I cried really bad again when I had to say good-bye at the airport and my kids both cried on the plane. We all really miss my family and can't wait to see them again! It is so hard because Casen is growing so fast right now , sitting up and crawling and they are missing all of that!





































































































































































































































































































































No comments: