Saturday, August 15, 2009

Regular Day in the Life of a Mom

I am trying to take full advantage of these warm summer days. So no I have not been to the gym all summer. So we thought we would get a walk in. Willow Park has this great trail. We ate lunch there, played on the playground, tried to find the big ELK they have there, but he was hiding. I guess they are building on to his habitat and he was farther back and we could not see him. Then we went for a long bike ride and I pushed the stroller. It was nice. It has seriously been so nice this summer having Cade be able to ride his bike. He can keep up with Corey and the cousins and it makes my life easier. He really loves is and Corey is a great bike rider too. This walk was nice. And Casen is the best baby ever. He loves being outside and he loves people watching. He loved the walk too.
I know I keep saying this, but I cannot believe that summer is almost here. SO SAD. And Corey will be gone all day. I cannot believe it.
I have really been trying to take advantage of the summer and taking my kids some fun places. I am not pregnant and do not have a newborn, newborn (he is 7 months now), so we have been able to get out and do some fun stuff.
And the last of these pics are with the kids in the bath. I love babies in the bath and out of the bath. They look so cute in the bath with wet hair and out of the bath they smell so good. And my kids are now fighting over who gets to bathe with the baby and who gets to sit by him in the car. Very annoying!








































































































































No comments: