Friday, January 23, 2009

1 week before Casen was born - Grandma Christy & My Family Has Arrived- Jan. 2009


So my mom arrived a whole week before Baby Casen was born. I was getting stressed because everyone was planning around me and I was not progressing. I went to the Dr. and had not progressed the whole week my mom was here and I was vacumming, mopping, putting Christmas decorations away up and down the stairs, running errands, and keeping up with my other 2 kids. And still NO PROGRESS! So I asked to be induced. So. Jan. 8th I was induced and had Casen Jan. 9th, Friday. But before Casen entered this world, here are a few pics of some of the fun things we did. My sisters came up to hang out. Cade helped mom make some treats. Dad took the kids snowmobiling and Auntie Steph and the cousins went sledding. My kids were exhausted every night while the cousins were here and my sisters and mom helped hold down the fort while I was at the hospital. SO ready to have this baby, but also getting a little nervous, like I always do! The kids are eager too. Hope all goes well!











































1 comment:

DeVore Family said...

Ahh, Im so jealous! I wish I had sisters close in age and close by! You are so lucky!