Friday, January 23, 2009

Coming home from the hospital- Casen's first 2 weeks- Jan. 2009











I finally made it home and I was excited to see my other kids. They were really excited for me to come home and bring baby Casen home. It was a little hectic when I first got home, but it always is, isn't it. It took a little adjusting. But I had my mom and my sisters here and they really helped me out and helped me to adjust. I have really recovered nicely. My mom was here for a week longer and all my sisters went home. It was so fun to have her here. And I loved the company! We did just hang out and not really go anywhere, but I loved it! I really wish she lived here or at least closer.
Casen is on the wrong schedule and I am not getting alot of sleep, but he is so worth it. I just love cuddling with him. And my kids are really great with him. It really is nice having my kids be a little older , so I do not have to worry about them hurting him. Cade is a little crazy, but he loves Casen and knows he has to be careful with him.
I was really sad to see my mom go, but I am managing. Meals were brought in which was so appreciated and Matt has been awesome too. He still gets a little nervous with newborns, but he is doing better. He is a great DAD!
Casen also had his first bath and he was not a fan. I have given him a few more too and he hates them. He hates to be cold. He hates cold wipes on his butt too.
Casen does look like a mixture of my 2 kids. It will be interesting to see what he looks like as he gets older. We are so happy that he is here with us and HEALTHY!













































































































3 comments:

Ellis family said...

He's so cute! I can't believe we had our babies on the same day! Email me and I'll add you to our Blog! elliskatie3@gmail.com

DeVore Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is SOOOO cute, like abnormally cute, I cant wait to see him!

becca said...

Oh my gosh!! He already looks so much older in his face. I miss you guys!! I want to come up soon again and see him!!