Friday, January 17, 2014

January 2014 Memories

 Just wanted to post a few funny things that happened this month. 

The kids had a day off of school and Corey went to play with friends while the boys OF COURSE wanted to play outside. So Cade helped them build a snow fort; that lasted for about 5 minutes. It caved in pretty quick after it was finished! But it looked super cool! They just couldn't all fit in it at the same time!



 Crew just trying on some hand-me-downs he got from his Thompson cousins. He looked so cute in his little hoodie!


 Me sporting my new Crossfit sweatshirts I got! So comfy. Loving them!

 Crew's first trip to the dentist where he actually got something done and he actually sat in the chair like a BIG BOY! He has been many times to the dentist to have the dentist look at his loose tooth that he almost knocked out! But this was the first time he had an X-ray and he was so good! The verdict was that his tooth was too loose and that we were better off just pulling it out!


 So that night, Matt pulled it out with dental floss. It so needed to come out. He was starting to look like he had a SNAGGLE TOOTH!


It will take some getting use to, but I think he CAN pull it off.....the "no front tooth look"  for the next 3 years!




 He even got $2 from the tooth fairy!!!

Everyday, Crew does something or says something that either makes my heart melt or makes me laugh. I love that he hates to take naps, but he is always falling asleep everywhere. He fell asleep on the carpet the other day, right next to the heater, by the Christmas tree that I have still not taken down! And he slept there for like 2 hours, while I took a nap on the couch right next to him!



Crew is my music fanatic. He carries my phone around all day listening to music. So here he was on the couch listening to Cade's IPAD with Casen's new Ninja Turtle Headphones. And he was just rocking out. It the was the cutest thing ever! Love my little CREW!!!



This night was super fun! We had a friend of ours, named Amy who moved out of our neighborhood to another neighborhood in Logan and we are missing her and she is missing us. So my friend Michelle and I set up a little surprise dinner date with here last night. She was totally crying and it really made me happy to know that we had made her night and that she so needed this! Love her and Miss her!!! The most carefree, down to earth person I have ever met and her kids are so well-behaved and adorable because of what a great mom she is!!


No comments: