Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Vacation

The week after Christmas is probably my favorite because we just all get to be lazy. All the excitement is over and we get to relax and gradually clean up from the holidays. And suprisingly  my kids play really well together because they have all these new toys to play with.  It didn't snow alot so we didn't get to go skiing or tubing. But we did a few fun things. We went to the movies a few times and we went ice skating. We also got to go down to Highland for my nieces baby blessing. We got to see and hold the babies and we got to see Tophs family. It was a really nice afternoon. I always wish that Brit and her family lived closer, especially so I could hold her babies more! But also because we just love their family!




Cade and Brea (Brea is the chubbier one and the one with less hair)

Corey is holding Livia and she is the littler one and the one that looks more Thompson

Me holding Brea
Crew holding Brea. Casen was busy!!!
Skye and Livia
Mandy and Livia

Ice Skating Time!!









Corey brought Ty with her!
The night of New Years we went to Pizza Pie Cafe with the Thatchers and then we tried to go to this event in Hyde Park, but it was A BUST! So we ended up over at Nate and Christys for games and Fun! It was actually a nice night. We ended up spending New Years in the Car on the way home because we didn't quite make it home in time. So I gave my kids some horn blowing things and BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE!
My ear drums were ringing the rest of the night and I had a head ache. But the kids loved it!


We also went to a Crossfit Tournament at my gym the first weekend of January to watch JR. I made JR enter into the tournament. It was fun to watch him. He did pretty good. But he said he was definitely humbled. I love these tournaments. They are so motivating, but I don't know if I ever care to do one. I hate people watching me.

Christmas vacation is always too short, but it is my favorite!

No comments: