Saturday, August 24, 2013

Other Fun Days in CA


We had some other fun days in CA. These are just pics of us in the car on the way to CA. The kids did awesome on the way down, but not so great on the way home! We had Winnan in the car on the way home and even took it in 2 days and they were so loud and fighting and annoying! But we survived!


Not very many beach days in CA this time, but we did enjoy a few!


Auntie Em and Becca!



Cool dance jumps!

















Swimming at Steph's new house in San Diego! 
They just moved in that week! Craziness! Such a gorgeous house with a pool! Love it!



Maughan Boy Cousins!


Gorgeous Aspen!




The Drive Home!

Swimming at Steph's!



Cool pool jumps and flips!








Corey

Taylor


Faith


Corey


Hungry Aspen. That cute little petite thing can put the food down! So funny! Oh and don't take her food away! She gets mad!



I even got to go to a Crossfit down here in Vista with my brother in law JR. It was fun! We went twice. It was nice to have someone to go with. I don't know if I would've gone alone! But it was pretty funny because at our Crossfit here in Logan, I am average. But at their Crossfit there, I was kinda good. It was cool! They told me I ROCKED IT and some other lady told me she wanted to be able to FRONT SQUAT like me. So it was kind of an EGO BOOST! I think I want to go back!

No comments: