Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mike & Angie's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner


My brother Mike and his girlfriend Angie got married August 3rd, in Carlsbad, CA. and they have a beautiful rehearsal dinner the night before at a cute little restaurant right by the hotel they were being married at. I drove out with my kids, from Utah to CA, the Wednesday before, the 31st of July and Matt flew out the night of the rehearsal dinner on Friday. We had the older kids, Corey and Cade and Steph's older three kids Faith, Tay and Wright JR. at the rehearsal practice. They practiced their parts, at the hotel on the grass, of walking down the isle and where to sit and then afterwards, we took all the kids back to grandma's, to be babysat, while we got to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with JUST ADULTS. It was actually very nice. They had a good meal and it was fun being able to sit with all my siblings and their spouses and talk without kids bugging us! We laughed and talked and I loved it! Becca and my mom decorated it so cute, with a bunch of adorable white and black poster pics of Mike and Angie and Becca and JR did such a good job with the flowers. Adorable! I loved it! And Mike gave a cute little speech, which I know he was nervous for. I don't know why he gets nervous cause he does a great job! And then my dad got to give a cute little speech also. He is so cute! I love my dad! Becca and my mom also put up a few baby pics of Mike and Angie. All Mike's buddies were getting a kick out of Mike's baby pics. They were all taking pics of Mike's baby pics and saving them on their iphones! So funny!

 It  really was a great night and the kids got to play together at grandma and grandpa's house and not at a busy restaurant! It was perfect!


















No comments: