Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 2 at Disneyland.... Just me and the Kiddos





The 2nd day we went to Disneyland, it was just me and my kids, so we had to do things a little differently. I let my 2 older kids go on a few rides alone. I just had Corey take her cell phone so she could call me and tell me where she was at in the line. We went on alot more kid ride the 2nd day, but they did get to go on Space Mt. and Splash Mt. and the California Screamer again. I got to take the 2 little boys on some kiddy rides. It was another relaxing day! We even got to go on the CARS RIDE again! It was a blast. We did give ourselves a little time to get a souvenir that the kids had also saved for. You will never guess...they all chose a stuffed animal! They are obsessed with stuffed animals. Corey even bought Crew a stuffed animal with her own money because she thought he would feel bad being the only one without one. It was cute! It made me proud that maybe I had taught her something about LOVE! We also left a little earlier than the night before at Disneyland so that we didn't have Casen and Crew fall asleep. Because I could only carry 1  kid back to the car! My kids just had to help carry strollers and diaper bags on the bus and back to our car! We really do work great together as a TEAM!
It was a long couple days with 2 days to Disneyland and a day to Sea World with Steph's kids! I needed a nap!
 

Crazy Kid!








Nemo Submarine Ride!











No comments: