Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crew's Pics from 2012- Taken by Aunt Mandy


These pics were suppose to be Crew's 18 month pics and I never got around to it. So we did it back in October, so he was about 21 months. I once again loved so many of them, that it took my sister-in-law Mandy a little longer to edit them and get them back to me. But I absolutely loved them. They all turned out so adorable. I just wish he was as well-behaved as he looks in these pics. He looks so cute and innocent. But really he can be a little demon. Mandy does such a good job taking his pic and she has such an awesome camera, that it catches these little glimpses of him that I can't catch on my camera. This kid won't sit still long enough! Love them and love him!












































1 comment:

Dan and Marsha said...

i love them mandy does such a cute job! she's getting so talented!! and crew is so cute