Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Baby's 2 Today

 Can't believe my baby is 2 today. Crew was such a special blessing into our lives, two years ago today. He gave us a little scare and had to be in the NICU for almost 24 hours, when he was born, but everything turned out fine and he is crazy as ever today. He is definitely my most active and curious child, but so cute and so funny! He knows he is cute and he uses that against me. We call him "George" after Curious George. We also call him "Psycho baby" or "Crazy kid" or "Devil baby." He purposely tries to make my life HARD. One day we will laugh at all of his stories, but right now they are still a little raw and fresh and still make me mad! Love him. So glad he has been a part of our lives. He brings a smile to my face and  a laugh everyday. Love you BABY! Go ahead and get less crazy this next year, just don't grow up to fast!





























No comments: