Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pics of Kids- Christmas Sunday

This was the Sunday before Christmas and one of our last church meetings at 9 AM. We were so excited. 11:00 next year BABY! I loved the kids little outfits, we we decided to take some pics. We didn't have time before church, so we took some afterwards and of course I could not get DAD to pose in any of the pics. Matt had to give a little talk in church...a 2 minute talk about the Savior. It was so good. He was so annoyed at the assignment and so nervous and he did so good. He made me cry. I love seeing him like that. It makes me fall in love with him all over again! He got alot of compliments too. He really is a good speaker. He just hates to do it!



As Uncle JR would say...."Your looking FRESH" ...in those little bow ties!


Love this pic of the kids. They were all looking at the Camera. HOLY COW!



No comments: