Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday with Becca

 

It was Becca's 25th Birthday and we wanted to spend it with her. So we met down to Sandy and went to Classic Skating. Our family is in love with the water slides there. They are so ghetto, but so fun! They go so fast and the more weight you have on the mat, the faster you go! Em came too! It is so fun to see my sisters. I wish they lived closer, so I could leave my kids home, and just the girls could go out more often. We need that sister/adult talking time!

But we managed to still have fun at a KID HANG OUT and having my HIGH MAINTENANCE KIDS there too. We ate some pizza and let the kids play a few games, bounce on the bouncy houses, and play in the Jungle. Then we decided to go swimming!




Becca Jumped with the kids for awhile. It is quite the workout. My kids were all sweating! You burn 350 calories for an hour of jumping! That is what the HUGE SIGN said!


Just chillin!


Corey on water slides. Hard to get water slide pics. My Camera was not fast enough! (Look at this random ladys'head in my pic).

Becca and Casen on slide!



Crew dancing during the poolside dance party! Corey even won a free slushy at the POOLSIDE DANCE PARTY! So proud of my shy little one!


Slushy Time! I promise I was there...I just take all the pics, so I am never in any of them!


The kiddy pool..Casen's favorite slide!




Cade even gave the slide a try!


Becca had to leave about 4:00 to get home for her bday dinner with her hubby, so me and Em stayed for a little while longer and hung out and let the kids skate and scooter! They loved it! Even Casen did awesome! And Crew slept for about an hour! NICE RELAXING MOMMY TIME with Em and a DIET COKE!





Me and Em relaxing!




Can't believe Becca is 25. She is so grown up now, married and all. Glad we got to spend the day with her! Love you Becs. And Em. Miss you girls. Wish Steph and Mike lived closer too!

No comments: