Monday, January 2, 2012

One Last Fun Thing Before Fam Goes Home

We wanted to do one last festive fun thing before my family  had to go home and get back to normal life. So we decided to go up to Hardware Ranch up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. It was fun, but everyone else in Cache Valley had the same idea. So it was a long line and crowded. We had to wait in the cold for about an hour and my kids got so antsy and annoying! But it was worth it! There were about 200 elk, but not very many Bulls. Only a few spike elks. So that was dissapointing! But it was still neat to see it. Then later that night, my mom babysat and let me go to a movie with Matt and my dad and Becca. Em stayed home with mom!
















He was so heavy because he was a little puff ball and we had a blanket on him too. Him and Casen both fell to sleep on the actual sleigh ride! So funny! KIDS!





My kids trying to slide down snow with no snow pants. Annoying! Next time we will wear snow clothes!




I totally slipped on my bum coming down this hill, in front of the whole line of people.  Embarrassing, but oh well!




Papa entertaining Crew. He was the MOST antsy in line!













No comments: