Monday, January 9, 2012

My Little Casen Man is 3 Today!

 I can't believe that 3 years ago today I gave birth to my little Casen Man. I remember he was born at 2 in the morning and I was exhausted. But I am sure glad the Lord brought Casen to us. He is such a joy. So funny and so cute! He wants to do eveything his older siblings do. He loves his mamma and his daddy! And he is such a good boy. He helps clean up, he watches after Crew, and he is very cautious and always stays near mom. He can be LOUD. He can whine alot. He can be a monster if he is woken up from a nap too early. But we are willing to look past all that because we LOVE him and he brings such happiness to me and my family. Love you Casen and Happy Birthday. Oh and did I mention he is obsessed with LIGHTNING MCQUEEN?



























No comments: