Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can't Believe My Baby is 1

Can't believe it was a year ago today that I gave birth to my baby CREW! This year has flown by and he is growing up so fast. We love him to death. He is so funny and has such a character. I love to see him growing, but because he is probably our last child, it is kind of bitter sweet. I love to see him interact with the other kids. He for sure remembers Corey and his brothers from a previous life. He loves them so much. Happy Birthday to my little boy. He is such a joy and has completed our life. I have really enjoyed this last year with him!








 Had a few complications, but he was only in the NICU for about 15 hours or so.
 Finally looking better without all those tubes!

 Introducing Crew to the kids!

2 weeks!




 4 months!


Blessing Day! - June 2011









Halloween 2011



Thanksgiving 2011



 Christmas 2011

 October 2011





January 2012


No comments: