Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Annual Halloween Party

We decided to do our annual Halloween Party (well I guess not annual) this year because we had alot of the couples say they wanted us to do it again! I was thinking about doing it and could not decide and then when everyone wanted us to do it again, then I went ahead and started planning it. We just had soup and Subway sandwiches and the families brought a bunch of goodies for us all to share. We had such a good assortment of foods. It was fun! And all the kids were dressed up and some of the adults. I feel bad I did not get a picture of everyone that attended, but Marsh said she had some more pics she would get to me. The party is always fun...a little hectic for the host...so I did not get a ton of pics.

But we ate and visited for a bit and let the kids play and then I had some games planned for the kids. We  played the 4-5 Halloween games I had planned, one of them being the MUMMY WRAP! And then afterwards we did a pinata for the kids. So it turned out great and it was fun to see everyone, especially in costume!

And afterwards, it was so nice because everyone helped clean up, which cut my cleaning time in  half. And no one left anything behind. Can you believe that? And also everyone helped out with Crew so that I could host! It is so fun to see how all of our friends families are expanding! I think we had 12 families or so come...which was about 24 adults and 35 kids or so. It was a great turn out and something we love to do every year or every other year!



























1 comment:

Alison Daugs said...

You are great hosts! Thanks for the fun night!