Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Crew Baby

My little baby is growing up and it is making me sad! He is at the most fun stage right now! He is almost 10 months old and so freakin cute! I just love him!

 Eating Chocolate chip cookie and loving it!


Turkey Costume Dress-up!



Liking it at first.



This is when mom wished she had a better camera with a faster shutter speed!



Holy Cow! We got one with him looking at the camera!

OK! Now he is done and hating it! He wants that hat off!




Still hating it!



Thought maybe a change of scenery! Nope! Still hating it! But the cutest turkey ever!
And Matt said he looked Gay! Guys just don't appreciate cute stuff! You can only do this kind of stuff when they are little.

3 comments:

Alison Daugs said...

He's cute! You go all out- turkey costume? WOW!!!! I can't think from one day to the next and you are getting costumes for the next holiday. :) Gobble Gobble!

Dan and Marsha said...

Oh that is so funny, cracked me up!! laughed reading it! matt is so funny! they don't appreciate the cute stuff do they!!

Thompson Family said...

I usually dont get Turkey costumes. But I think this will be my last baby, so I want to do all the stuff I always wanted to do with other babies and never did! I actually got this costume when I got his Halloween Costume!