Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hunting Trip

Matt left California a couple days early so that he could go hunting and camping with his buddies. He has not gone for a couple of years and this year he really wanted to go. They just went up Logan Canyon to the girl scout camp. Early Saturday morning Nate Daugs did get a good size deer. I went up and visited them Saturday night, with the kids and ate dinner with them and then came home. It was a little scary trying to find them in the dark. I was just hoping my tire would not blow so that I would not have to walk in the dark to find help with my kids. I would have been freaked out if that would have happened. It was so dark! Matt was pretty exhausted after alot of hiking, but he always loves to go and I am sure it is more relaxing without the family tagging along.

Matt also took Cade up a few nights after work, just up past our house, hiking, to see if they could spot any deer. Matt said Cade spots deer really well, but all they saw were female deer. Cade was pretty wiped out though, every night he came home. Matt must have really worked him good!

No comments: