Sunday, October 30, 2011

Part 3: Trip to CA.- First Day @ Disneyland

This first day at Disneyland went really well for how many people we had. It was our family, my parents, My sister Becca and her boyfriend JR, my brother Mike and his girlfriend Angie, and my sister Steph and her whole family. (Em wasn't able to make it on this trip. She was sad and we missed her). But it was not too hot and supposedly not too crowded, but I think Disneyland is always too crowded. But it went really smooth and we did not have to wait in too many long lines. My parents were so helpful in watching the little ones when we would take the older ones on the bigger rides. And all the kids got along too. The only bad part was one of my sisters little boys started throwing up at Disneyland that day. Yes, he was the first to catch the flu from Corey. It sucked. I felt bad for Steph. That always adds stress to a family trip..when someone gets sick. But she took it like a champion mother that she is and she just dealt with it. Love her! And we also had an amazing rib lunch. It was so good! Uncle Wrights knew right where to take us for that!

My kids loved it. I think their favorite ride was Thunder Mountain. I think Space Mountain was my favorite ride at Disneyland. And Matt handled it OK too. He did complain too much (well on the first day. The second day is another story!)
It closed at 8 PM that night and so we said goodbye to everyone and our family got a hotel close to Disneyland because we were going a 2nd day. And my mom was going to meet us the 2nd day to help us out!


















































No comments: