Sunday, October 30, 2011

Part 2: Trip to CA.

We had a few fun get togethers with Stephs kids at my parents house and they all got along really good. Steph and he family just live about 30 minutes north of my parents. The kids had a soccer scrimmage one night and we tried to take cousin pics and pics with grandma and grandpa, but as  you can see from our pics, it is nearly impossible to do with this many small kids. But they still turned out cute! We also got to see Stephs 2 older girls Faith and Taylor in a community play the MUSIC MAN on one of the nights. It was cute, but Casen my 2 year old was terrible, so I had a hard time sitting thru it and enjoying it. But they were cute in it and Cade and Corey loved watching them. We love the cousins and my kids sure miss them when we have to go home and Steph always cries too when we have to leave and then it gets me crying too. I really do wish we all lived closer together and got to see each other more. I feel that way with my whole family! Love them!
























No comments: