Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Chunky Monkey & My Skinny Mini























































































































































So my baby is almost 12 weeks and he is still my chunky monkey. He is going to catch Casen and they will look like twins. It is so hard to get pics of him. I feel like his pictures don't even look like him. Anyway, he is growing and we love him. He is smiling now and laughing and still so adorable. And Casen is starting to show more of an interest in him. It is cute. It will be cute to see them play together when Crew gets older.

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

this is corey crew is a CHUNKY MONKEY and casen is a SKINNY MINI like your blog!

stephanie Thurston said...

this is faith casen is a chunkey munkey and crew is a skinny minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!