Wednesday, February 24, 2010

COPYCAT

So I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was kinda cool. It really makes you reflect on the things you like about yourself, the things you do not like about yourself, and just remembering who I am as a person. I am not just a mom who cleans up all day after her kids and does her "Mom Duties." I am a real person with real likes and dislikes and someday will pick up my hobbies again as my kids get older and I have more freetime. I have figured since I do not have time to write in a journal, my blog has become my journal. So here it goes. This was really kinda hard to think about.
I am ....... fun!
I know.....I am a little too blunt and open.
I want.....my kids to grow up happy and successful.
I wish.....I could live everyday guilt-free.
I had.... a bad mommy day yesterday with my daughter.
I hate.... whining.
I miss..... my family.
I fear....not being able to protect my family and friends (BEARS).
I feel....blessed with my life.
I hear....Cade talking my ear off while trying to concentrate.
I smell....my morning breath.
I crave.... cookie dough from Papa Murphys Pizza.
I search.... for birthday ideas for upcoming kids birthdays.
I wonder.... if I will ever be able to get in bed before 10:30 PM.
I regret.... the days I am too hard on my kids.
I love... being with friends and just talking and laughing.
I care....about my brother and sisters and how they are handling their trials.
I always....want my house to be picked up.
I am not....perfect.
I believe....that there is a higher being who loves me and is with me and my family everyday.
I could....sleep all day if I had a babysitter.
I dance... whenever I hear music. (So do my boys)
I sing...lullabys to my baby at night to put him to bed. (Horribly)
I don't always... listen to what my kids are saying (Just pretend) (SAD, huh?)
I write... way better with a blue pen.
I win... games with my kids, but pretend they won, just so I do not have to hear them whine.
I lose.... my patience when kids spill their drinks all over the floor at every mealtime.
I never.... want to go on a fishing trip to Alaska with Matt (BEARS)
I never listen.... to gospel music.
I can usually be found.... at OLD NAVY. (Joke with Matt) (He thinks I spend too much there)
I am scared of...... my family getting hurt or dying.
I need.... ME TIME or I go nutty. (Matt is good at letting me get that)
I am happy about.... being a stay-at-home mom.

2 comments:

Ellis family said...

Super cute Jenn! Miss you!

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Jen your blog is adorable and so is your little family. Hope you guys are doing great.