Thursday, February 13, 2014

Random Pics- Feb. 2014

Just a bunch of funny, random pics of the family! 
Crew slept thru the whole superbowl on the couch!

I slept thru the 1st half. Woke up at half time!


Occasionally me and the boys go to lunch. Today we were craving a Bazookie from Firehouse. So we stopped in for a salad and some pizza and a Bazookie! Yum!


In February, it snowed for a whole week. After the whole valley fasted for moisture because we needed it, is snowed for a whole week and the kids loved it!  15 inches or so over a 4-5 day period!


One morning, me and my sisters were texting back and forth and sending selfies. Em got an I Phone finally and so we were just breaking her in to the texting world! YEAH!!!

Pampered myself a little this month. Got a massage, a spray tan and some nails. Trying to be cute for the month of LOVE!

This is where Crew takes the majority of his naps.

No comments: