Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Pics from CA. Trip

 
Carlsbad, CA.- Train Station


Here are a few more pics that my mom sent me, from our trip to CA. These are pics of the train ride trip we took with the little boys and my brother Mike's engagement party.




 A friend from high school that I ran into- Desi 

 Rode to Salona Beach Train Station- Casen loved the trains...



 Salona Beach, CA.
 Took boys to park by the beach..

Pizza Port in Salona Beach
 Best Pizza Ever- Lunch


 Game Time



Mike and Angie's Engagement Party- Carlsbad, CA.

Mike and Beautiful Angie


Angie's Mom
 Angie's Family

My Family- Grandpa, Uncle Brett, Brett Jr., Uncle Greg, Dad

Cousins, Cousins Wives and Girlfriends and Gramps
 Gramps, Kyle, Boedi, Shauna, Casie


My Family- Me, Mike, Angie, Steph, Wright, Mom, Dad
(Missing Em and Becca and their Spouses)

 Steph, Mike, Me

 The Toast Given by Angie's Dad


 Uncle Brett- A Grandpa Now
 Grandma's House- Crew- Trying out his NEW SHOES!




No comments: