Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012


 Halloween Eve the boys and I had to run errands, so I stuck these cute little Halloween shirts on them. Why is it that little kids will not look at the camera? They are too busy busy busy!



Mom getting ready for her first Witch Lunch  Party!


Ready to Go! Only time an adult should wear a tutu!
 Some of the fun girls at the (Nightime) Witch Party!


Eyeball Pumpkin my kids made for School! 
(Got our idea off Pinterest of course)

Halloween at School!
 My SWAT MAN!



My Little Sailor Girl!



Getting Little Boys Ready to go see Kids at Halloween Parade at School!
 My Cute little Cop!


 My Pain in the Butt Dragon/Dinosaur (he would not wear hat)




Cade- Greenville Parade

Corey- Greenville Parade

Would it just get dark already?


Corey actually went with friends this year, so we just took the boys. I was a little sad Corey wanted to go with friends and had such a good time, but that is OK. The boys were so cute and so fun! We just missed Corey! (Finally got the hat on Crew for 1 minute!)



We did a few houses on foot. And then Matt took them on the 4-wheeler while I followed in the stroller. I really thought Crew would get tired and want to ride in the stroller. Oh No, he rode the whole way for 2 hours on the 4- wheeler. So I got to push an empty stroller up and down the hills in our neighborhood. That's OK, I wanted the exercise!


Crew finally realized that the kids were getting candy at the houses, and he quickly caught on. He loved it. He even got a sticky sucker he was sucking on, all over this guys hand and wrist. It was so funny! I was kinda embarrassed! But oh well. It's just slobber. 

Matt took the young ones home about 20 minutes earlier than me and Cade. I took Cade to about 15 more houses and then we headed home!

Once again, we had another successful Halloween and many dental bills to follow!

Corey finally made it home with a huge stash! She had so much fun with her friends. Looks like we have lost her to friends on Halloween already! SAD! My little girl is growing up!





No comments: