Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy UEA Weekend- Part 2

Day 2 of our kids break, I took my friend Alyson to lunch for her birthday and then afterwards I decided to go to the Trampoline Jump Zone, a new attraction here in Logan, with the kids. I let the kids bring some friends and it was alot of fun. 1 hour is not enough time though. I thought that they would be exhausted after 1 hour, but they needed at least 1 more hour....especially for $10. They were so sad we had to go when their time was up.



Casen and Crew played on the Kiddie Zone and they both loved it. I was amazed at how well Crew could jump for his age....2 years old in Jan. The place was pretty crowded so my older kids were even playing "SOFTLY" in the kiddie zone and playing with my little boys.





After the jump zone, we drove past the Corn Maze and decided to try it out. I know I hate corn mazes because I hate to be confused! I just want one path to the finish!!!! Well we took 8 kids through the corn maze and made it through in about an hour. I don't read maps, especially the crappy map that was provided for this particular corn maze. I just depended on other people going through the corn maze. We finally found a lady who knew how to read the map and we just stuck with her. I was carrying Crew alot of the way, so I just wanted the shortest way out. The kids were so good to not run ahead and get lost. It was alot of fun actually. I was just glad to be out before dark. It got haunted at night time and that would've been an nightmare.









I dropped a few of the kids off and then took the cousins to Chuck-A-Rama for dinner and then to the pumpkin walk again...in the dark this time. Crew loved all the lights. It was crowded again, but super Neat! It was a long day, but I think the kids had fun! And I think we were all exhausted!






Saturday, we went to McDonalds for breakfast and then headed for the airport to pick up My Grandpa Allan. He was coming in for his brothers funeral and we volunteered to go and pick him up. Later that night, after a long afternoon in the car, we went up Logan Canyon to visit Matt at his campsite. Matt and his friends had been deer hunting and camping all weekend. So we spent some time at the campfire that night. The kids always love that. They love the fire and smores and the camper and all the fun that goes with camping. We stayed for about 3 hours and then went home. Crew was really cranky that night, so it was not as enjoyable as I would've liked, but it was fun to see dad and some of his friends and get to talk around the fire. And it was actually pretty warm. Thank heavens. It was a fun weekend, but I was excited for a relaxing Sunday and school to start again on Monday!

No comments: