Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy UEA Weekend- Part 1

 Casen's Pumpkin

My kids had a few days off for Fall Break and we decided to just relax and stay home in Logan. I promised my kids that we would do a few fun things while they were out of school.  So we started out with decorating pumpkins. My kids don't love cleaning pumpkins and carving, so these pumpkin faces have been a life saver. Fun and so easy! And even Casen and Crew can do it too. We still might carve at least 1 pumpkin cause I love carving them. It brings back memories of when I was younger.

Crew's Pumpkin


"Cheezer"


Cade's Pumpkin

Corey's Pumpkin
Decorating their Pumpkins


The Finished Products



We then walked through the pumpkin walk. We wanted to go and check out our neighborhood displays. They were all so good....something we enjoy every year. We wanted to go and see them during the daytime too.



Every year my kids play in these wooden signs and they love them.

The Bachelor- Our friends and neighbors did this one...



Madagascar Afro Circus- Our friends too....

My friends husband did this giraffe....so amazing!


Later I took the kids to the Fun Park. Corey got to invite a friend. They always love the Fun Park. It was short and sweet. Crew and Casen loved it too.










Logan really has some fun things to do this time of year...before it turns into WINTER! AHHHHH!


No comments: