Thursday, March 8, 2012

Priceless Mommy Moments

 

So I admit being a mommy can be overwhelming at times. Sometime I just wonder if my boys are ever going to nap at the same time so I can squeeze in a nap. Or if my days will ever get more exciting than just breakfast, getting kids off to school, bath time, lunch time, homework time, carpool time, dinner time, homework time, and bedtime. Oh and did I mention squeezing in cleaning and errands into that mix. Motherhood can get monotenous. But it is moments like these that I just treasure. Moments that I will always remember and moments that I never want my babies to grow up. 

Crew is 1 years old now and becoming so independent. And when he discovers something new for the first time and loves it or is so proud of himself, it is hilarious. He found that he can stand on this stool in the bathroom and see himself in the mirror. It was so funny! And look at that ghetto booty. So freakin cute!


So proud of himself!

Grandpa Butt!





And Casen is at such a funny age too! He repeats everything the older kids sing and say and so it sounds funny coming out of a 3 year olds mouth. Everything he gets in trouble for now, he will say... "Mom it was just a joke." And how can you not laugh at that? He is also obsessed with puzzles. So I have been doing alot of puzzles with him. He is so good. He is going to be like his Auntie Becca. She is obsessed with puzzles too, but like the 1000 piece ones. Not me. I stick with the 100 piece ones or the 48 piece ones. But Casen likes me to help him get the outside done and the inside started and he then finishes them. He is awesome!



 This is just this week. We bought a 12 pack of puzzles and have 10 of them done. 2 more to go!

 
Kids really do bring alot of joy to the lives of parents. Gotta love them!

No comments: