Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Winter Pics of the Kids

Yeah, So I was starting to pick out my Christmas cards and pics for this holiday season and I could not find any recent pics of my kids to use for the Christmas card. So we got out the camera and matched some outfits and took some pics out in THE COLD. I tried to do the CUTE "NO SHOES BAREFOOT" Look, but the kids were whining so bad that I bagged that idea and got the boots out and the winter hats and scarves. So here we are! OH, You might notice Casen's big front teeth growing in too. He is growing up too fast and getting to big. I am so sad! He is about 10 1/2 months already. Corey is 6 1/2 now and Cade is 4 1/2. They are all getting so big. And Corey is finally getting more photogenic. I am so thrilled! Casen was such a busy body taking these pics. He was so funny! He had to keep looking at every car that drove by. SO NOSY! The kids thought that was funny! Anyway, the photo shoot is over and I got the results I wanted. ENJOY!
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Ellis family said...

They are so cute! I wished we lived here! My kids keep talking about going to your house and playing!

Melissa said...

Jen your kids are soooo cute! Hope you guys are doing great!
Melissa (Pyper) Nelson

stephanie Thurston said...

Oh my gosh I miss them soooo bad. They are too freaking cute. Casen is so big I can't even stand it. I love them. give them big kisses from their Auntie Steph.