Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So OVER my tacky ROOTS


So I decided to dye my hair darker again this winter. I am so over my dark roots and I do not have time or they money to dye my hair blond once a month. So I decided to go a little more natural and go darker. Now I will only have to get my hair done once every 5-6 months. Every time I have a baby I get these dark roots and crazy new regrown bang things. HORRIBLE. Hormones do some crazy things. But I love it. And I am sure my mother-in-law will tell me she likes it better blond like 10 times, but OH WELL!
So last night I was feeling so awful wondering if I would even be able to get my hair done today. I had body aches again, a fever, worst stomach ache ever, and a headache. I just either cannot kick this FLU or it was my new birth control pills I started taking. Went to the hospital, just to make sure I was not prego, because I was having all this morning sickness feeling. NOT PREGO. So I stopped my pills and had Matt give me a blessing and I am starting to feel better finally! Not 100%, but better. I have never been affected by BC pills before, so it was weird! Hope I am not dying of some underlying reason. But my really awesome friend watched Casen while I went and got my hair done. Doesn't hair make you feel so much better about yourself? I have been wearing a hat the last month, so it felt good to get it done! Friends are Awesome and so is getting your hair done!







4 comments:

Darin said...

Lookin good! I love the length too. And your shirt. I hate birth control. It makes me PSYCHO! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Jaimee said...

I LOVE it brown - you look good w/either color but brown suits you well!! Don't listen to that mother-in-law :)

Sarah said...

Lovin' the hair ! I did not know that you had cut it shorter. It's totally cute on you. I too have gone more natural and I think it suits me better.

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

Your hair looks great Jen! Motivating me to do something with mine...I'm just lazy..