Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Fun!

So yes , Halloween is already over. Corey kept saying she could not believe it was already over. It was an OK holiday this year. I kept wondering if my kids were going to be healthy enough for Halloween this year. I knew they would be devastated if they had to miss trick-or-treating. So I sent Corey and Cade to school, on dress-up day Halloween, Friday and they were both fine and had a fun day! Well that night Cade and Casen both came down with High Fevers. So I do not know if they had a different virus the week before and were now getting the FLU virus that me and Corey had. But Cade and Casen were sick and so Halloween was not exactly fun!
Cade was OK by Halloween night, as long as I was giving him MOTRIN. So we let him go to a trunk-or-treat for about and hour and then come home. I tried to go with the baby and stayed only 30 minutes and we was ready to go, sicker than a dog. Corey was fine, but I did not really want her out in the cold too long and get sick again. It has seriously been the worst 2 weeks of my life. PLEASE NO MORE SICKNESS!
We are all feeling pretty good now, but Halloween was not so fun for me and for Casen and Cade. Casen did not even get to wear his Polar Bear costume because it was such a HOT costume and he had a fever and I did not want him to overheat. And next year it will not fit him. Guess I will have to save it for our next baby!
But they had fun at school and their Halloween parties. The kids always love dressing up! They went to a fun trunk-or-treat with their cousins on Halloween. We also took a few pics of the baby in some of his Halloween clothes. We actually had some trick-or-treaters this year; about 10. It was amazing. Most of them did not climb the hill though; they had their parents driving them. And I was really surprised at the teenagers this year and their non-costumes, just wanting candy. Kinda funny!




































































































































































































































































































































No comments: